INDUSTRIAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Large industrial roofing projects in the West Midlands and across the UK.
INDUSTRIAL ROOFING AND CLADDING SERVICES
- Sage BEC specialise in large industrial roofing projects. We can provide everything a development requires with a team of professionals in the field, from CAD designers to Contract Managers. When it comes to roofing for an industrial building, it’s important to ensure the roof meets specifications based on the purpose of the building whether it’s for manufacturing, storage or distribution.
- We’re a specialist Building Envelope Contractor so we have the resources, experience and suppliers required to complete both new build and refurbishment projects efficiently and on time.
- We’re based in Coventry in the West Midlands so we have great access to Birmingham, Warwickshire and all Midlands locations. We have a preferential working area around 70-80 miles radius, but will contract further for larger contracts.
- All our work is guaranteed so we can offer insurance backed warranties and material guarantees, direct to the builder owner if required.
- We have complete transparency with all of our clients; therefore ensuring every stage of the project is correctly explained and understood.
- Sage BEC are Investors in People and Achilles Building Confidence level 5 accredited
As experienced Industrial Roofing Contractors, we’ve been involved in a wide variety of different industrial projects and some of these can be found on our case studies page.
Our clients include Willmott Dixon, BAM Construction, Interserve, Colmore Tang, Thomas Vale, Vinci, Taylor Wimpey and Jaguar Land Rover.
Previous industrial roofing and cladding work completed by Sage include a refurbishment of the Peugeot Citroen parts warehouse in Coventry. This required partial re-roofing with full crashdeck protection to prevent any disruption. The Innovation Centre in Worksop project involved an advanced design that met the specification of minimum air leakage. Solar and wind power with water recycling technology was also incorporated into the design.